Health and Wellness is a Lifestyle
Wellness is the act of practicing healthy habits on a daily basis to attain better physical and mental health outcomes, so that instead of just surviving, you’re thriving.
Recent Blog Posts
- Eating Healthy on a BudgetEating nutritious, healthy foods doesn’t have to break the bank. With a little planning and some mindful shopping you can easily save money while enjoying your favorite nourishing foods. Use the following tips to be a savvy shopper.
- Daily Habits to Live More SustainablySustainability has become a buzz word these days, and for good reason, specifically as the results of climate change have started becoming more apparent. People are starting to realize that we need to change the way we live so that future generations, and our planet, have a future. Sustainable livingContinue reading “Daily Habits to Live More Sustainably”
- Crockpot White Bean Chicken ChiliThis white chicken chili recipe is a fall and winter staple in my house. We love to make it for dinner Sunday and have leftovers for lunch throughout the week. Add or remove vegetables to suit your taste.
- 10 Steps Towards Sustainable Weight Lossveryone’s health goals are unique to the individual. Some might be interested in lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, addressing a specific illness or disease, weight loss, weight gain, or some may just want to increase overall health. Unfortunately, diet culture has done a number on the relationship many of us have with food, so the first step is understanding what a healthy lifestyle looks like, and learning simple steps to start shifting habits.
- How to Set Goals for 2023Goal setting is perhaps the most important thing you can do to drive change and achieve success. By establishing a clear picture of what you want to achieve, you can decide what actions are most important to take to reach those goals.
Health Coach in Training. Wife. Daughter. Aunt. Cat mom. Health & wellness advocate. Travel junkie. Scuba diver. – Just trying to live my best life.