Health and Wellness is a Lifestyle
Health goes beyond what you eat. It refers to a positive state of mind and body. So say yes to whole foods and new experiences and join us, as we try to live our best lives.
Weight Loss VS Healthy Living
Recent Blog Posts
- The Mighty Mushroom: Health Benefits of MushroomsIt’s thought that mushrooms were first cultivated in China and Japan as early as the 6th century, however their use in food and medicine, and even for hallucinogenic purposes, can be traced back to 10,000 BCE (before common era), being used by Ancient Greeks, the Romans, the Mayans, the ChineseContinue reading “The Mighty Mushroom: Health Benefits of Mushrooms”
- Getting Back into Your Healthy Routine After VacationSummer means family vacations and BBQ’s and with all of that fun can come a few not-so-healthy choices. Excess sugar, processed food, and maybe a few too many adult beverages, can lead to a bloated belly and sugar cravings – but it’s OK, don’t beat yourself up. In fact, IContinue reading “Getting Back into Your Healthy Routine After Vacation”
- How to Get Rid of Pool HairHere in Arizona, as I’m sure many of you in other parts of the country do as well, we beat the summer heat by basking in the pool. And while it does wonders for keeping cool, my hair isn’t as appreciative.
- Organic vs Non-Organic – Is One Really Better?The difference between organic and non-organic food has to do with the chemicals used while it is being grown. Farmers often treat crops with synthetic, man made chemicals including pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizers. Genetically modified or engineered crops are common for varieties such as corn and soy and antibioticsContinue reading “Organic vs Non-Organic – Is One Really Better?”
- Career Success Series – Tips to Nail an InterviewIn our first post in the Career Success Series we reviewed How to Write A Resume. Now that our resume is polished, we are ready to ace the interview! So what is an interview and why do we bother? The interview is your opportunity to sell yourself, explain to theContinue reading “Career Success Series – Tips to Nail an Interview”
Wife. Daughter. Aunt. Cat mom. Health & wellness advocate. Travel junkie. Golfing novice. Scuba diver in training. – Just trying to live my best life.